4 2 2
Lovingly maintained since 1967 by one family, this welcoming home enjoys a sunny northerly aspect and is set over a large parcel of land. With a huge rumpus and under house store it has plenty of room to entertain and put away all your extra belongings.
- Brick veneer character home
- Generous dining and family area
- Oak timber kitchen
- 4 bedroom home, three with built-in wardrobes
- Generous master bedroom
- Northerly facing garden providing plenty of sunlight
- Lock up single garage and carport
- Land size: 930sqm (approx.)
Outgoings (all approx.)
Council: $412.50 p.q.
Water: $144.11 p.q.
Anthony Trees First National give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.